- SunTrap offers full service in solar PV system engineering from civil and structural engineering to financial analysis of the project.
- We assist with site selection, technology selection, energy generation analysis using leading industry software modeling tool, complex interconnection engineering, standards and compliance, construction documents, permit negotiations and construction phase engineering.
- In the building stage, we do initial site assessment, preliminary design followed by project execution after the permit is secured.
- Technology Selection
- Product due diligence
- Generation estimation & analysis
- Tracking analysis (Single Axis & Dual axis)
Quality & Inspection
- SunTrap uses best practices in the energy industry to operate and maintenance solar PV plants. Our O&M service reinforce confidence in the long term performance and revenue capacity of an asset. Because every project and owner has its own unique needs, we optimize an asset management plan for each client.
- At SunTrap we take care of system performance monitoring, preventive maintenance, warranty administration, unscheduled maintenance, PV module cleaning, spare parts inventory and safety equipment management and storage, permitting and license administration, performance assurance and asset management
- Real-time supervision
- Event detection and communication
- Remote diagnosis of events
- Outage communication and management
- Tracking of ongoing performance
- Data Collection and reporting
Maintenance coordination and communication
- Dispatch and supervision of on-site maintenance activities
- Communication of critical information to owners, utilities,and independent system operators(ISOs)
Forecasting and Scheduling
- Energy capacity management
- Scheduling of maintenance activities in coordination with grid operator
Performance Engineering Services
- Performance reporting to owners,site personnel,and utilities
- Utility interface and compliance with regulatory authorities
- Warranty administration
We are working on this tab